Defined Brow Pomade
Fall in love with our Defined Brow Pomade. It is a full-pigment, waterproof pomade that can be used to fill in and detail brows. The long-lasting, buildable formula glides on, dries down completely and stays put, giving you effortless, natural-looking textured brows with ease.
- Waterproof formula is long-wearing and won’t budge
- Allows for versality in application, from natural to bold
- Pomade formula allows for smooth application and hairlike texture
- Waterproof formula allows time for blending before it sets
- Available in 3 shades
- For precise application, work the product from side to side on the top of the cap brush 112
- Because Brush 112 is synthetic, it works perfectly with cream formulas and is ideal for creating thin, hairlike strokes and for outlining and detailing the brow.
- Start with a minimal amount of product on Brush 112.
- Using the spoolie end of the brush, comb brow hairs upward, then outline the lower arch with the brush end.
- Blend using the spoolie end.
- Next, brush hairs downward, outline the upper arch and lightly blend.
- Start filling inside the brow in the same direction that the hairs grow naturally.
- Continue blending through the brow during application for the most natural-looking results.
- Finish by filling in the front of the brow using the remaining product on the brush, creating a softer gradient effect at the front end of the brow.
- Keep the cap sealed so the waterproof formula doesn’t dry out. If you need to refresh the product, add a drop of Hydrating Oil.